Thursday, January 2, 2020

The Gift

The Gift
8x8 acrylic painting on a gallery wrapped canvas


Welcome 2020!
It seems that with the arrival of the new year  a renewed Spirit arrives for me one which encourages experimenting and creating. This little painting is my first painting of the year , a gift to myself , after the hustle and bustle of the Holidays. It offered me moments of total concentration and an almost meditative mindset , free from distraction.
Painting can be a gift in and of itself. When I can enter the experience of creating with open-ness and acceptance I always walk away with some joy and peace.
There are definitely times when self criticism and judgement interferes with a feel-good process. Not every brush “at bat” is a good one. The challenge is to find and hold tight to creative energy while striving to grow.
This is  a new painting  and the gift of a new beginning.
Available.   www.bonnieparuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment